Here’s what we can do for you!
• Custom Metalwork – Stainless steel and anodized aluminum
• Fiberglass – Hardtops and custom fiberglass components
• T-Tops – Innovative designs with no obstructions
• Tuna Towers – CAD 2D & 3D drawing capabilities
• Enclosures – We are a licensed EZ2CY manufacturer
• Upholstery – Marine and many other applications
• Powder Coating – Largest oven in Southeastern Massachusetts area
• Dustless Sand Blasting / Cabinet Blasting – Can accommodate products any size and condition
• Offsite Installation – Our design and building techniques allow us to offer you installation at your location or ours.
Many shoppers don’t realize that there is a big difference between a company that outsources and those that do it all in house and many don’t even ask the question! In addition to convenience, one-stop-shopping offers the following advantages:
• Better Communication! Problems arise all the time in manufacturing especially when products are custom. Just a small issue can delay your project when multiple vendors are involved. Waiting for callbacks, miscommunication, setbacks and delays are just a few of the problems that can happen when parts of a project are outsourced. With direct communications, questions get answered quickly and problems are resolved right away.
• Quicker Turnaround! When Seamless Marine works on your project you’ll be enjoying your boat in no time. All processes are managed by one person who moves your project along in a timely manner. We understand that the boating season is short and we do not want to subject you to the long lead times of outsourcing to multiple vendors. When you’re on our schedule, you have our 100% attention.
• Higher Quality! Your project gets done the RIGHT way the FIRST time. Most of our work comes from referrals from very satisfied customers boasting about the quality workmanship and the Seamless Experience Satisfaction from working with Seamless Marine. Our designs are very innovative and the product fit is cohesive to YOUR boat design. Our products are not “off the shelf”; they are all specifically designed for YOUR boat, meeting its lines and style.
Seamless Marine has all of the resources and capabilities under one roof to design, manufacture and install your project in its entirety and offer you a true one-stop-shop Seamless experience!